Google AdSense Advertisment:
Yesterday I checked the integration of Google AdScence to fraktalia.org and it worked. Here are the steps required to get Google AdSense Working:
- Have a Google Account
- Launch the Google AdSence page and connect your google account.
- Register your page inside the AdSense page.
- Wait until Google has validated your page.
- Add this Site Kit Plugin which is provided by Google in your WordPress-Admin view.
- Follow the steps in the Site Kit setup guide.
Now advertisments will appear on your web page if “Automatic Advertisment Placement” is activated inside the AdSense view. I reccomend to turn this thing off since it places advertisment in a way so the user cannot interact with the page. I tested this on mobile and seriously why do they place them so bad.
Take controll over AdSense placements:
Instead using Automatic Placement, I generated these “Advertisment Blocks” and it seems that only the “In-Feed” works decent enough on mobile and PC. In-Article and Display blocks also work but break on mobile. Also I turned off every auto placement except these In-Page since these seem to work. If they do strange things, I also turn these off.